Built for the love of chess, this app is open source and free for all.
– 150 000 individual users daily and growing fast.
– Play bullet, blitz, classical, and correspondence chess
– Play in arena tournaments
– Find, follow, challenge players
– See your games stats
– Practice with chess puzzles
– Many variants, available online and offline: Crazyhouse, Chess 960, King Of The Hill, Three-check, Antichess, Atomic chess, Horde, Racing Kings
– Game analysis with local computer evaluation
– Server computer analysis with move annotations and game summary
– Unlimited opening explorer
– Endgame tablebase explorer
– Play with offline computer
– Over The Board mode to play offline with a friend
– Standalone chess clock with multiple time settings
– Board editor
– Available in 80 languages
– Designed for both phones and tablets, supporting landscape mode
– 100% free, without ads, and opensource!
Just like https://lichess.org, this application is open source and free software (GPL v3). It is entirely free and without ads, now and forever.
Source code of the mobile application: https://github.com/veloce/lichobile
Source code of the website and server: https://lichess.org/source